Open Company Auditions
Sunday June 14th, 2014 at 1pm
Acton School of Ballet
3 Spruce Street, Acton, MA 01720 (Directions)
Auditions for unpaid company positions with Commonwealth Ballet for the August 2015 to June 2016 season will take place in the lower studio of Acton School of Ballet. This will be the only opportunity to audition and video applications are not accepted.
Please understand that this is a very competitive audition for three or four places within the Company.
- There is a non-refundable $20 audition fee, payable at registration.
- Please arrive at 12:30 to register and prepare for the audition.
- Dancers must bring a current resume to the audition (no photograph required).
- Women must wear a solid-color leotard (preferably black), pink tights, and be prepared to audition on pointe.
- Men should wear tights, a T-shirt or leotard, and ballet shoes.
- Dancers must be at least 13 years old by September 1, 2015.
- A panel of independent, professional teachers and ballet masters adjudicate the audition.
- The audition will conclude at roughly 4pm.
Please review the following documents before auditioning. They explain your commitments.
For additional information, contact the CBC office at (978) 263-6533 or send an email to email@example.com